Home » Federal Prosecutors Drop Phony Assault Charges Against Former J6 Prisoner Enrique Tarrio

Federal Prosecutors Drop Phony Assault Charges Against Former J6 Prisoner Enrique Tarrio

by admin
0 comment

Charges Dropped Against Enrique Tarrio Following Phony Assault Arrest

In a major reversal, federal prosecutors have dropped all assault charges against former January 6th prisoner Enrique Tarrio, who was arrested last month by Capitol Police after a chaotic altercation with far-left activists outside the U.S. Capitol.

Tarrio, the former chairman of the Proud Boys, was attacked by leftist agitators while holding a press conference with other January 6th prisoners, including Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, investigative reporter Ivan Raiklin, and fellow J6 defendants Joe Biggs, Ethan Nordean, Zachary Rehl, and Dominic Pezzola.


The Incident: A Setup from the Start?

The altercation occurred on February 21, 2025, when Tarrio and others attempted to peacefully address the media. However, a small but aggressive group of far-left activists was permitted to disrupt the event.

🔎 Key Details:
Left-wing agitators were allowed to get in the faces of J6 prisoners, screaming and blowing whistles.
One woman aggressively approached Tarrio, waving a phone in his face and attempting to provoke him.
Tarrio pushed her arm away to defend himself—at which point police immediately arrested him.

📹 WATCH:
Enrique Tarrio was arrested on the spot, while the leftist agitators were allowed to continue their harassment unchecked.

🚨 Enrique Tarrio Arrested!
📽️ Watch the moment police took Tarrio into custody

Former TGP correspondent Jenn Baker reported that Tarrio was merely trying to defend himself from a deliberate provocation.

“The police allowed one particularly annoying screaming woman to get up into the faces of the J6ers. At one point, Enrique Tarrio defended himself from this screaming leftist. He swiped his hand to get this woman out of his face. That is when the police arrested Enrique.”


Prosecutors Quietly Drop the Charges

Despite initially charging Tarrio with assault, federal prosecutors have now declined to move forward with the case.

🔎 The Washington Post reports:

  • Prosecutors determined the evidence was weak and that Tarrio’s claim of self-defense would likely hold up in court.
  • Capitol Police originally claimed Tarrio initiated the altercation, but video evidence clearly showed he was provoked.
  • No charges were ever officially filed in court, signaling the case was never serious—just another political stunt.

🚨 Tarrio Speaks Out:

“A representative from the U.S. attorney’s office told me that they weren’t moving forward with the case,” Tarrio said in an interview on Wednesday.

This bogus arrest appears to be part of a larger pattern of harassment against former J6 prisoners, even after President Trump pardoned them.


A Persecuted Patriot: Tarrio’s J6 Nightmare

Before Trump’s historic mass pardon of 1,500 J6 prisoners, Enrique Tarrio was one of the most brutally persecuted political prisoners in America.

🔎 Tarrio’s persecution:

  • He was sentenced to 22 years in prison despite not even being in Washington, D.C., on January 6th.
  • He was held in solitary confinement under extreme conditions.
  • Reports surfaced of inhumane treatment, including psychological torture.

📹 Tarrio Opens Up About His Ordeal:
In an exclusive interview with TGP’s Jim Hoft, Tarrio detailed the horrific conditions he endured as a political prisoner.

“They wanted to break me. They wanted me to admit to things I didn’t do. But I didn’t break.”

🚨 Watch the full interview with Jim Hoft here


Final Thoughts: Targeting MAGA Patriots Won’t Work

The bogus arrest and subsequent dismissal of charges against Tarrio highlights a disturbing trend—where law enforcement is being weaponized against conservatives, only to back down once real evidence is examined.

But patriots like Tarrio, Biggs, and Pezzola are fighting back. Their release and exoneration under President Trump mark a new chapter in the fight against political persecution.

🔥 Tarrio’s message to supporters:

“They wanted me silenced. But I’m back, and I will never stop speaking the truth.”

🚨 The Deep State’s attempts to intimidate MAGA patriots are failing. And this is just the beginning.

You may also like

Our Company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.

Newsletter

Laest News

@2024- All Right Reserved.

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?

Thanks for reading Blessed News.

Click here to continue reading the article
-
00:00
00:00
Update Required Flash plugin
-
00:00
00:00